The principal lines of research are:
– 4.0 Industry. Integration of CNC machines with remote applications. Monitoring and controling of processes in real time.
– Metal additive manufacture. Manufacture of molds with complex cooling channels. Conformal Cooling. Design, simulation and manufacturing. Selective laser Melting- SLM.
Click here to see the Journal:
– Machining of complex shapes, with 3 – 5 axis.
– Micro-machining with 5 axis.
– Programming, simulation and machining with robots.
– Study of shapes, geometric errors, and surface quality in the manufacture of complex shapes.